University of Illinois at Chicago
The University of Illinois at Chicago is an acclaimed research center and a vital partner in the educational, technological, and cultural fabric of one of the nation's largest and most diverse cities.
This campus operates the state's major public health system, University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System (UI Health), and the nation's largest medical school, the College of Medicine. UIC is also nationally recognized in health care education for dentistry, pharmacy, nursing, public health, and applied health sciences.
Engineering, architecture, art and design, education, business, liberal arts, social work, and urban planning and public affairs round out the academic offerings at this diverse metropolitan campus.
Visit the University of Illinois at Chicago website
- 28,000 students
- 15 colleges, 240 programs
- Horizon League, NCAA Division I
- Great Cities Institute multidisciplinary approach to urban problems
- UIC's design program is ranked one of "The World's 25 Best Design Schools" by Business Insider.
- More than a third of undergraduates are multilingual, with 57 languages represented.
to learn more.